Monday 10 June 2013

My life

Posted by Unknown at 22:20


Vietnam- it is not as famous as other countries are, but it is my pride. It is a small territory which located in Southeast Asia. As a reason, I have got black eyes, hair and quite short figure. My name is Mila, I am 20 years old. In August 2011, I had a chance to attend an English examination which Albukhary International University (AIU) organized in Vietnam; fortunately, I passed the exam and received a scholarship from AIU to study IEP 2012. On 2nd February 2012, I arrived AIU with many pleasure and hopes; a young girl with nothing owning on hands, just put all beliefs on Allah, I came to Malaysia to get knowledge which may create a bright future for myself, for family and society.


Until now, I have stayed in Malaysia for 1year and 4 months; perhaps, it is not a very long time but it is enough for me to receive many changes. Living in AIU, I have recognized many things, this university is not only built for education, but it is a Humaniversity which is full of sentiment. There are lots of community services that this university aims to do, according to AIU Vision, 2010 “The AIU vision is to become a model private international university characterized by high quality education and humanitarian values aimed at empowering underprivileged and disadvantaged students”. As a part of AIU students, I have to focus on not only my process of learning but also participating service learning program activities which are held by Student Affairs Department (SAD), clubs and society.



I am actually quiet person. Therefore, my parents were worried very much when I came here. They were afraid that I would feel very lonely. However, I have really changed. I have become more active and cheerful since I lived in AIU. I have got many friends that come from many other countries. I became more mature to face with everything in my own life. Actually, I was very shy before. I used to like neither to work in group nor join any social activity. But, everything now has changed. I can even feel very confident or volunteer to join any activity. Let’s me tell you some activity that I have participated. First one is that I have become an actor in Town Hall meeting when I studied IEP.

 It was about a very funny story between a young girl and her brother. She threw down the garbage on her brother’s head. That was a casual accident. This story warns everyone against unaware deed with garbage. And this video has shown among a lot of my EIP friends. Thus, I was very proud of that.
Secondly, I want to share with you a recent event that I have joined. That was Fusion Night. I have become a model for fashion walk. My country mate and I have performed at Convocation Hall. I have been enjoyed a very wonderful Fusion Night with many other students.
From those activities, I have been really more mature than before. I became braver and friendlier with everyone. AIU’s life has changed me a lot. And I just wish my Allah will bring the most wonderful magic to protect AIU and all the students here. 
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mila's blog Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos